I keep seeing so many messages looking for logo designs and at the same time so many people offering images for VERY LITTLE MONEY. Although it looks like a no brainer and a simple request, I would encourage you to find your brand identity and purpose rather than just creating a simple image with your business name.
Main questions you should ask yourself prior to requesting a logo:
– What is my business’ main goal?
– What type of market/niche would I like to attract?
– Colors have meaning…. Have you done some research on what the color of your brand could mean?
– Remember your brand identity is your first impression and you only have 3 secs to capture anyone’s attention.
– What would you like to tell your client the first time they see your brand? Have you thought of a slogan? That’s your main message and where you would describe your purpose.
Now a day’s companies must connect with their clients on a deeper level and defining a common cause is a fantastic way of doing it. Some will focus on helping the environment, others supporting a medical research, or simply a value they stand for.
Do you know what’s your brand’s purpose? Mine is to empower all entrepreneurs find their purpose in life!
I would love to hear yours!
I have been examinating out a few of your posts and i can state nice stuff. I will surely bookmark your blog. Carlina Frederic Ahmar
Well I really liked reading it. This tip procured by you is very useful for proper planning. Bobbye Ole Wilkinson